Unlimited Possibilities’ video
The Right Choice For Assisted Senior Living In Charlotte And Mint Hill
Unlimited Possibilities (UP) Family Care Home provides the senior populations in Charlotte and Mint Hill with individual personalized care by licensed staff in a customized retirement home setting of assisted living. Charlotte and Mint Hill, NC community residents trust in our commitment to offer the finest and most compassionate residential home care. We understand the unique needs of the senior community when it comes to a family care home. Our expert staff is here to serve you. Our senior living communities are a place of safety and comfort. Home-cooked meals, beautiful landscaping and relaxing areas are all signs of a comfortable home for our residents. By providing a warm environment, we offer our residents the most peaceful setting for a retirement community. Thoughtful safety amenities such as grab bars, intercom systems and an open floor plan make our family care home easy to navigate and obtain assistance as needed. We are committed to providing a special environment that breaks the traditional mold of senior housing and assisted living. Charlotte, NC and Mint Hill residents appreciate that we work closely with our residents. We proudly provide an atmosphere of independent living uncharacteristic of traditional senior communities. With a maximum of only six residents per licensed home, we are truly able to provide personalized care for your loved one. Our Top Services:
Read About Us in The Charlotte Business JournalYou can read what the Charlotte Business Journal has to say about us and our commitment to assisted living and dementia care by clicking here.
Redefining Senior Care
We are committed to providing a special environment that breaks the isolating and sometimes dehumanizing mold of caring for seniors with dementia.
Mint Hill Virtual Tour
It’s new community, The Villages at Mint Hill, is thoughtfully designed to serve clients who are living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia related conditions.
UP :30 Commercial
At Unlimited Possibilities, we build relationships not just with our residents, but with their families as well, as our new 30 second commercial shows.
There are many variables involved in providing quality care. Experts agree that people who feel a sense of purpose and are motivated when they get up in the morning, tend to live longer and fuller lives.
- Luxurious Home Environment
- 1:4 Staff-to-Resident Ratio
- All Inclusive, Flat-Rate Pricing, No Care Levels
- Experienced, Licensed Staff, MD, RN
- Secured and Safe Environment
- Assistance With All Activities of Daily Living
At Unlimited Possibilities (UP) our mission is to provide a holistic wellness approach to senior living while maintaining the highest level of dignity and respect for those seeking the freedom of independent living in Charlotte.
At Unlimited Possibilities we take pride in our flat rate price structure. Our prices include room and board, all six activities of daily assisted living, cable, WIFI, transportation, laundry, and telephone services.
- This house is very beautiful and serene. It feels like you’re going somewhere special.
- I love the house. It doesn’t surprise me that the house is a huge sprawling place with beautiful rooms and amenities. This is a great opportunity for Mint Hill. Unlimited Possibilities is fitting the need of the senior population within the Mint Hill area.
- I think it’s great that James is not only providing this service to Mint Hill but he’s a part of the Mint Hill community and that they have embraced him. I think that’s fantastic.
- The Mint Hill house is gorgeous. When City View was opened, I visited and my grandmother was the second one to move in. All the facilities are beautiful.
- His microscope vision overall is exciting. I’m excited for the residents that move into this house. Everything is perfect and handicap accessible.
- The house is just gorgeous. Similar lay out to City View but for some reason it’s just bigger and better. Everything is in its appropriate places; it’s safe and handicap accessible.
- The Mint Hill property is wonderful. I know the residents will really appreciate this home. They can go outside, sit on the porch and walk in the backyard.